My thoughts on the vaccination madness.
- I vaccinate my children. We made this decision based on what is best for our family.
- I homeschool my children, therefore this law does not affect me or my family.
- Bureaucracies and all of their downfalls make me crazy.
- In a Bioethics & Law course, I wrote a research paper on the substantive due process rights of parents to refuse immunizations for their children.
- My arguments are based on my legal training and experiences as a parent of four children, here in California.
California has long been a bastion for innovation in the legal field. From laws on Evidence, Environmental emissions, to philosophical aka personal belief exemptions for refusing vaccinations, we are first, and I like to think in some cases the best when it comes to making cutting edge choices.
This is not a cutting edge choice.
View original post 862 more words